We are looking for part-time worship minister who can lead on Sunday morning and hold weekly rehearsals.
Candidates who apply should have:
- Build worship services to engage the church body towards fresh, meaningful expressions of worship
- Envision and implement worship services under the direction of the Senior Minister
- Incorporate into worship services hymns, new songs, media, etc.
- Build worship leaders through intentional discipleship and growth
- Empower the church body to live a lifestyle of worship (loving God and loving others)
- Recruit team members
- Able to minister through hospital calls, funerals, weddings, etc. when available
- Involvement in the church community outside of staff responsibilities
We are looking for a part-time worship minister who can lead worship on Sunday mornings and hold weekly rehearsals.
We are pursuing candidates that possess these skills.
- Communicate songs and schedules for all worship team volunteers
- Lyrics, stage, and all tech aspects prepared by Thursday of each week
- Emails, calls, texts
- Staff meetings
- Conduct rehearsal with worship team during the week
- Personal practice to be ready for each service
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to each service/rehearsal to prepare
- Pursue continued growth in spiritual, emotional, and professional areas