Fox Creek Christian Church
Lead Minister Position
Fox Creek Christian Church, a congregation of the independent nondenominational Christian Church/Church of Christ. It is a New Testament Church built upon the foundation of God’s Word as its sole authority and guide, with Solid biblical/theological convictions, which are aligned with Restoration Movement doctrines.
Lead Minister should be both a confident speaker of God’s Word and a gifted organizational leader while leading Fox Creek Christian Church in making biblical disciples in a relational environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Lead Minister will be carried out in alignment and partnership with the Elders. The Lead Minister will give leadership and delegate responsibility as appropriate. These essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing leadership in the following areas:
- Responsible for vision casting and the execution of the established Church Vision to make biblical disciples in relational environments through all components of ministry.
- Responsible for leading Ministry Team Leaders toward successful implementation of the Church Vision and Mission.
- Performing Ministerial duties: Preaching, Baptisms, Weddings, Funerals, Teaching, Counseling, Hospital and in Home Calling, Biblical and Spiritual Coaching.
- Provide oversight to the Worship Team(s) and all facets of worship as well as enabling them to present a relevant worship experience to the congregation. The Lead Minister with the Worship Team(s) will be in continual evaluation of culture and effectiveness of worship experience.
- Responsible for a staff and volunteer equipping mindset and culture.
- Responsible to evaluate the health and intentionality of all ministry programs.
- Meet with staff weekly, run regular staff and volunteer meetings to assist, evaluate, and encourage staff leadership.
-Responsible for the day-to-day operation of Church with oversight by the elders and a team/collaborative culture with staff.
- Responsible for helping to set and fulfill strategic goals and objectives.
- Oversee, teach and participate in discipling classes, and Biblical Education classes for Church adults as scheduled.
- Solid biblical/theological convictions, which are aligned with Restoration Movement doctrines.
- Strong interpersonal skills—ability to communicate persuasively and compassionately, both orally and in writing.
Please Email cover letter and resume to Wayne King at: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions call Wayne King at: 502-330-7148
We request that you communicate through the above means and not call the Church.