Student Minister – Central Community Christian Church
STUDENT MINISTER JOB SUMMARY
- The primary responsibility of the Student Minister, therefore, is to work with the Elders, Deacons, and parents to plan and implement programs and activities for K-12th Grade students and their families that introduce them to Christ; disciples them in spiritual growth; and trains them to serve Christ with their life.
- On a secondary basis, and as time permits, the Student Minister will also assist other staff members in such ministry areas as evangelism, visitation, involvement, administration, and other areas of work as set forth in this job description or as directed by the Elders.
PRIMARY STRENGTHS AND DESIRED ABILITIES
- Practical experience accompanied by a Degree in Ministry from a reputable Restoration Movement institution or be in the process of earning that degree
- A deep-seated relationship with Jesus Christ
- Passionate heart to minister to students and their families
- A demonstrable prayer life that seeks God's wisdom and direction in all decision making
- The ability to communicate a caring, loving heart, coupled with the skills of an effective leader and manager.
- Gifts of leadership, teaching, and administration
- Shows a faithful pursuit of leadership characteristics listed in 1 Timothy 3
- Demonstrates good management of personal and professional conflicts
- A knowledge and appreciation of the Team Ministry system would be particularly beneficial
- Demonstrates faith by discovering solutions and investigating all ministry possibilities.
- Agreement with core values of the church (see http://www.jesusiscentral.com/beliefs)
- Active, energetic and in good physical and mental health
- Enthusiastic and personable, an effective listener, and takes constructive criticism well
- Spiritual leader of home and keeps personal finances in order
- Gross salary package will be determined based on education and years of experience in ministry.
- Weeks of vacation and personal days off will be determined based on years of service in ministry.
- A budget for continuing education and conferences will be provided.
- The gross salary package may include money for medical insurance and retirement investment
Central Community Christian Church
137 Hopson Road, Johnson City, Tennessee 37601 / 423.928.4421
Current job openings at Student Minister - Central Community Christian Church
No job listings found.