Artemus Christian Church
Full time position as Minister of congregation of 60 people in rural Southeastern Kentucky. The job description is as follows:
- Must be in the Christian Church/Church of Christ Brotherhood
- Set as a guideline of personal behavior the standard required in I Timothy 3:1-7 and I Peter 5:1-4.
- Provide administrative leadership for the total church program.
- * Maintain a regular program of study to enable himself to plan and conduct meaningful worship services.
- Prepare for and conduct worship services; lead in the observance of the ordinances; and, lead the church in proclaiming the gospel to the church and community.
- Visit members and prospects and lead the membership in a visitation program.
- Supervise other members of the church staff according to staff organization.
- Conduct premarital, vocational, family, bereavement, counseling sessions, etc., as needed. Advise other professional help when necessary.
- Perform wedding ceremonies and conduct funeral services.
- Work with deacons, church officers, and committees in performing assigned responsibilities. Be available for and lead in training as needed.
- Cooperate with and lead the church in cooperating with associational, state, and denominational leaders. Keep the church informed of developments within the denomination.
- Serve as a representative of the church in civic matters.
- Serve as the leader in seeking to win the unsaved and un-enlisted; lead the membership in soul winning training.
- Plan and promote periods of evangelistic emphasis for the unsaved and renewal for the Christians.
Current job openings at Artemus Christian Church
No job listings found.