Youth Ministry Director
The primary role of the Part-Time Youth Ministry Director is to introduce young people to Christ, discipling and equipping them to serve Jesus.
1. Lead and organize a mid-week program for students that combines
fellowship, worship, Bible teaching, discipleship, and evangelism.
2. Recruit and train volunteers.
3. Create and manage a youth ministry calendar.
4. Develop an annual student ministry budget.
5. Facilitate student participation in church-wide community
6. Take students to Summer Camp.
7. Maintain contact with parents, informing them of events and
8. Attend weekly staff meetings and periodic Ministry Team Leader
9. Attend Sunday services, spending time with students or helping
Strengths & Skillset:
1. Exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, and a
2. A love and passion for young people, evangelism, and outreach.
3. Willingness to relate to the unique needs of teenagers in
4. A self-motivated leader capable of creating and executing a
5. Excellent relational skills to communicate with students and
6. A working knowledge of creative programming for student
programs and events.
This is a part-time, hourly position that reports to the Senior Minister.
15-20 hours per week at $18 per hour. Preference to Bible College graduate with restoration movement background.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Adam.MyWestgate@gmail.com